Monday, February 14, 2011

hakim & ayka : 1

blog ini saya cipta sebab too excited on my wedding. eventhough ianya hanya akan berlangsung end of this year, but the feeling of excitedness is here dy..

i'm going to babling about anything regarding the wedding prep and anything related to my love life.

nama saya ayka.

nama dia hakim.

untuk 1st post ini...

saya nak bagi tau...

en chenta hati...saya rindu kamu sangat....

10 months like 10 years nak tunggu...hehehe...


lots of things happen lately. we cought in a conflict, in fight and it is all my fault.
but i'm glad, he is always there with me...
to be able to go through this, he is always make me feel strong and motivated, full of spirit.
and after one month of gloomy relationship...we are back on track.....
i feel glad that during our 1 year anniversary...we able to make it....made more sweet memories and feels belong to each other.

thanks darling for the sweet memories we have together
thanks for standing by me
thanks for every single thing u have done for me
thanks for my butterfly :P


i love u so much
n i just wanna be ur wife forever ~~~

Leave a Reply